Elm Park Bowls Club
WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE
About Elm Park Bowls Club
The Elm Park (Hornchurch) Bowls Club was founded in 1957 as a six rink green in Harrow Lodge Park. It started life as a men's club, then a ladies club was founded in 1965. At the end of the 2009 bowling season both clubs voted to become a mixed club.
In 2004 the club took control of the green from the local council and the existing green was dug up and a new grass surface laid down.
The men's section is affiliated to ECBA, London & Southern Counties, London Parks B.A, Romford B.A.,
Brentwood B.A.and Bowls England.
The ladies' section is affiliated to Bowls England, ECWBA and play in the Warley Woods and Gidea Park leagues and competitions and the Albert Shield league.
There are many club competitions, friendlies with other clubs, roll-ups, social events and fun days.
The green is available afternoons and evenings for these games, throughout the season May to September.